Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

28th of June – Seaching for the sandals.

0 km – Getxo

Today was a very relaxed day and I basically I didn’t do anything, at least related to the trip.

In the morning I took my bike to a bike shop near my house, Bicis Txofi, as it´s making some funny noises, and it will be ready for tomorrow afternoon. Probably it´s fine, but I prefer to pay and guarantee that I won´t have problems this last part of the journey.

And the rest of the morning I spent going to several bike shops looking for sandals, but there was no luck. Still, one of the places told me another shop in the center of Bilbao where for sure they have.

The afternoon was easy, I just had lunch, talked with my family, and I saw some of my friends, in the place we rent. And afterwards I went to the movies, to see Kung Fu Panda. It was entertaining, but not very original. After the movie we went to a crepe place and then to bed. I was tired of not cycling.

Today I didn´t take pictures, as I know the place, but I will tomorrow, I also want to show where I live. Anyway I will at least put some made by a friend of mine. The day was not bad, at least i did something different.

Puente Colgante en Getxo

The hanging bridge.
El Puente colgante.

Getxo at night II

Getxo at night.
Getxo por la noche


28 de junio – La búsqueda de las sandalias.

0 km – Getxo

Hoy ha sido un día muy tranquilo, y casi no he hecho nada, por lo menos relacionado con el viaje.

Por la mañana he llevado mi bici a un taller al lado de mi casa, Bicis Txofi, para que la comprueben, ya que hace unos ruidos extraños, y para mañana por la tarde estará lista. Seguramente está bien, pero prefiero pagar y tener la garantía de que no voy a tener problemas esta última etapa del viaje.

Y el resto de la mañana la he pasado yendo a diferentes tiendas de deporte, buscando las sandalias SPD, pero no ha habido suerte. De todas formas en el último sitio, me han dicho que en el centro de Bilbao hay una tienda que seguro que tienen.

La tarde ha sido tranquila, he comido, hablado con mi familia y he ido a ver unos amigos, a la lonja. Y después he ido al cine a ver Kung Fu Panda. Era entretenida, pero no muy original. Después de la película hemos ido a tomar un crepe y luego a dormir. Estaba cansado de no andar en bici.

Hoy no he sacado fotos, porque conozco la zona, pero lo haré mañana, ya que también quiero enseñar el lugar donde vivo. De todas formas voy a poner un par de fotos de un amigo mío. No ha estado mal el día, por lo menos he hecho algo diferente.

No comments:

Post a Comment