Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

London

In older posts I said I was going to go to London, well, now I´m back from there. It was a really pleasant long weekend. It was quite cold, but at least it didn’t rain.

 It´s not the first time I´m in London, but still I did, and saw, some of the most touristic things: Houses of parliament, the British Museum, Tower Bridge, Tate Modern… But I also went to places I hadn´t been before, like the Sherlock Holmes museum (In Baker Street 221b, of course), and the Globe theater. I also ate a Sunday roast, really worth trying.

These following days I will write a few things about London, but mainly I´ll be adding comments in Spanish to the previews posts.

Here it goes a picture of me in London (just to proof I really was there).



Londres

Como ya venía avisando he estado un fin de semana (largo) en Londres. Ha estado muy bien, creo que es la primera vez que estoy allí y no me llueve.

Como cada vez que voy, he visitado las atracciones típicas, como el British Museum o Tower Bridge. Pero esta vez también he visto cosas que no había visto antes, el museo de Sherlock Holmes, y el teatro Globe. El primero la verdad es que es muy pequeño, está bien para decir que has estado ahí, pero poco más. El teatro es muy interesante, y los guías, al ser también actores, explican muy bien.

En los próximos días comentaré un par de cosas sobre la ciudad pero sobretodo pondré los textos en castellano a los posts anteriores (como había prometido). Y gracias Carlos por el evento, y a todos los que os habéis hecho seguidores!

Justo encima del texto os dejo una foto, para que veáis que realmente he estado en Londres.

No comments:

Post a Comment