Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Great news everyone!

Actually they are not so fantastic, it´s just an update, but I like this sentence from Futurama.

Finally I got on Facebook. I didn´t use my real last name, I put bicycloud. I thought it was good at the beginning, but I might change that. As expected I used most of the weekend just talking with old friends I hadn´t talked to in a long time, answering messages on the wall, and similar things (I still don´t really know how to use half of them). I managed to put this “I like” buttons on this blog. You can see it if you scroll down a bit, on the right, as well as a link to the facebook page. So go click I like immediately! Just kidding, I´m planning on getting 10 billion people to click on it anyway, so one more doesn´t really matter. 

Soon I will start using twitter too. And probably flicker, so I will put there many more pictures than I do here. I don´t know what else. If you know any other useful social media, tools and gadgets, tell me, I like trying this things.

I´m not going to put a picture of facebook, instead you can see a picture that I took when the fjord froze. I had never seen the sea frozen before.

mar congelado


Nuevas nuevas

¡Por fin estoy en facebook! Ya sé que he tardado bastante, pero ya estoy ahí. Llevaba evitándolo bastante tiempo, pero al final he caído. Espero no acabar como mis alumnos, que están en facebook en vez de hacer sus ejercicios. Bueno, he conseguido poner esos botones de “me gusta”, así que ya sabéis. Si queréis encontrarme me he puesto bicycloud de apellido, no creo que haya muchos. También he creado una página en facebook, pero de momento solo tienes los posts que voy poniendo aquí.

Dentro de poco estaré en twitter y en flicker, si se os ocurre algún otro sitio, o gadget, decidme. Ahora que he empezado no  pienso parar.

La foto de arriba es muy cerca de mi casa. Paso todos los días por ahí. Y la foto es de cuando se congeló el mar.

No comments:

Post a Comment